Labour law is a vulnerable field of law. The loss of trust between employer and employee can often results long-lasting and irrational lawsuits.
In order to avoid such lawsuits it is advisable to ask for the legal services of an attorney by preparing the employment contracts and other documents.
- employment contracts and relating documents
- data privacy documents of a company
- terminations and providing legal consultation prior the termination
- Arrangements on Prohibition of competition, Inventory agreements, Study agreements
- Providing general labour legal consultation (On the rules of Sunday-work, trial-period, supplements, etc.)
- Representation before the Court in lawsuits relating to employment law